ENI: assembly of pipelines into new microtunnel crossing the Industrial Canal in the Port of Livorno
The Industrial Canal in the Port of Livorno is crossed in the sub-riverbed by a bundle of oil pipelines of various diameters that connect the Eni refinery in Livorno with the Darsena Ugione and with Piers 10 and 11 of the Nuova Darsena Petroli. The oil pipelines transport petroleum products managed by “Eni – Livorno Refinery”.
The Port Authority of Livorno (AP) has contracted out the civil works related to the construction of a microtunnel about 235 meters long at a depth of 25 meters below the Industrial Canal.
ENI pipelines and other utilities (aqueduct, energy, optical fiber) will be repositioned inside that microtunnel.
The subject of this contract are:
– Construction Engineering;
– Supply of materials for the construction of the pipeline bundle;
– Assembly of the tube bundle in the microtunnel and in the two drilling stations;
– Civil/mechanical works upstream/downstream of the tunnel for connection to the existing lines;
– Tie-Ins and Testing;
– Final restorations and As-Built drawings.